Golden Beer Tasting & Chili Cook-Off ~ Saturday, October 9, 2021
While everyone loves Beer and Chili together, but having a snack in between to munch on is always great! If you are a food vendor with a snack or another type of easy food for a customer to eat - we want you!
What Do You Receive as a Food/Snack Vendor?
· On-site presence with 10’ x 10’ booth space
· Opportunity to sell your product with no commission to event organizer.
· The warm fuzzies of supporting the Golden community and St. Jude Children’s Hospital!
Food/Snack Vendor Booth Information
· Event is Saturday, October 9 from 1 – 4pm
· Space is limited.
· Each Food/Snack Vendor will be assigned a 10’ x 10’ space on grass. If you require more space, you will need to pay for an additional space.
· Booth assignments will be pre-assigned based on your business category and all possible efforts will be made to separate like-type businesses.
· Food/Snack Vendors will not be allowed to drive to their booth location during set-up and tear down due to City of Golden rules. Load-in assistance will be available, if needed.
· Food/Snack Vendors must provide their own display tables, chairs, booths, canopies, etc. If using a tent, you must provide adequate weights or method to secure the tent in case of high winds.
· No electricity is available.
· We encourage Food/Snack Vendors to create a visually pleasing booth area, with a sturdy canopy (no plastic tarps), good signage and trash receptacle. Come prepared! Colorado weather can change quickly. Come prepared to enjoy the sunshine, but throw in rain covers and tie downs just in case an unexpected storm rolls through!
· Prior participation in previous years event does not guarantee this year’s acceptance.
Check-in * Set-Up * Tear Down
· Food/Snack Vendors check-in and set-up is Saturday, October 9 from 8am – 12:30pm. Must be set-up no later than 12:30pm.
Important Food/Snack Vendor Information
· City of Golden Sales Tax – If you are selling products at this event, this pertains to you and your business. Event organizers are responsible for collecting the 3% city sales tax from all vendors and remitting it to the City of Golden. Corporate Exhibitors no longer need a temporary vendor license, as the event organizer now is the only one that needs to be licensed. So if you are selling, Golden Chamber of Commerce will collect your sales tax.
· Insurance - Vendors need to provide a current certificate of insurance with liability limits of $1mm per claim and $2mm for all claims. The Golden Chamber of Commerce must be listed as Additional Insured. If you do not have insurance or have insurance related questions, contact us.
Food/Snack Vendor Booth Fee is $100. Fee includes two (2) complimentary admission wristbands for your staff. No discounts for additional spaces.
Application Deadline * Acceptance * Cancellation Policy
· Acceptance notifications will be made by email. Food/Snack Vendor booth spaces are limited, so get your application in early.
· Fees are non-refundable. The event will take place rain or shine.
Application deadline is Monday, October 4, 2021. Suggestion - before you apply, call and confirm that no other food/snack vendors selling similar products have already applied and been accepted.
Questions? Direct further inquiries to Lora Knowlton, Golden Chamber Programs & Events Manager at 303-279-3113 x 2 or Lora@goldenchamber.org. Visit www.goldenbeerchilicookoff.org for general event information.
Food/Snack Vendor Application HERE