Do you have products and services that you would like to market to our event attendees? Align your business with the 2020 Golden Beer Tasting & Chili Cook-Off. It’s great for the community, but also good for your business as well – and gives you an on-site presence during the event. If exhibiting isn’t a fit for your business, there are several other opportunities to support and partner with the event. Let us know!
What Do You Receive as a Corporate Exhibitor?
· On-site presence with 10’ x 10’ booth space
· Opportunity to reach savvy attendees
· Attract new customers, generate leads, and achieve your marketing goals!
· The warm fuzzies of supporting the Golden community and St. Jude Children’s Hospital!
Corporate Exhibitor Booth Information
· Event hours are 1 – 4pm
· Space is limited.
· Each Corporate Exhibitor will be assigned a 10’ x 10’ space on grass. If you require more space, you will need to pay for an additional space.
· Booth assignments will be pre-assigned based on your business category and all possible efforts will be made to separate like-type businesses.
· Corporate Exhibitors will not be allowed to drive to their booth location during set-up and tear down due to City of Golden rules. Load-in assistance will be available, if needed.
· Corporate Exhibitors must provide their own display tables, chairs, booths, canopies, etc. If using a tent, you must provide adequate weights or method to secure the tent in case of high winds.
· No electricity is available. No personal generators allowed.
· We encourage Corporate Exhibitors to create a visually pleasing booth area, with a sturdy canopy (no plastic tarps), good signage and trash receptacle. Come prepared! Colorado weather can change quickly. Come prepared to enjoy the sunshine, but throw in rain covers and tie downs just in case an unexpected storm rolls through!
· Prior participation in previous years event does not guarantee this year’s acceptance.
Check-in * Set-Up * Tear Down
· Corporate Exhibitor check-in and set-up is Saturday, October 12 from 8am – 12:30pm.
Must be set-up no later than 12:30pm.
Important Corporate Exhibitor Information
City of Golden Sales Tax – NEW! – Event organizers are now responsible for collecting the 3% city sales tax from all vendors and remitting it to the City of Golden. Corporate Exhibitors no longer need a temporary vendor license, as the event organizer now is the only one that needs to be licensed. So if you are selling, Golden Chamber of Commerce will collect your sales tax.
Insurance - Exhibitors need to provide a current certificate of insurance with liability limits of $1mm per claim and $2mm for all claims. If you do not have insurance or have insurance related questions, contact us.
Corporate Exhibiting Booth Fee is $500. Fee includes two (2) complimentary admission wristbands for staff. No discounts for additional spaces.
Application Deadline * Acceptance * Cancellation Policy
· Acceptance notifications will be made by email. Corporate Exhibitor booth spaces are limited, so get your application in early.
· If you pay and are not accepted, your booth fee will be refunded.
· Fees are non-refundable after acceptance. The event will take place rain or shine. Application deadline TBD.
Support the Golden Community!